Living Lifestyle Changes
In this new environment, consumers are spending more time at home and subsequently, will be doing more renovation/upgrades, even if the upgrades are minor. In addition, since property inventory is scarce and the market fluctuates, this is another reason homeowners are “staying put” and making renovations to their existing home.
Renovation/Construction Loan Program
Whether you are looking to remodel or build a new home, the cost of construction normally exceeds the original quote and many borrower’s end up exhausting project funds and are unable to receive a loan through a traditional bank. Lighthouse Capital Group offers attractive solutions which include:
- Experience assisting with future or “after completed” value with 30-year fixed all-in-one”-construction permanent loans
- Cost breakdown audit assistance for you and your contractor
- Fund Control to protect you and contractor
- Contractor / Lender document approval processing
- Incomplete mid-construction programs
- Site visits
Did you know?
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR – 2019), homeowners spend over $400 billion renovating annually in the US. Over 55% in suburban neighborhoods and over 52% in urban neighborhoods.
Common Remodeling Upgrades
Common remodeling upgrades can be applied in a wide variety of popular home improvements that increase both value & comfort.
- Kitchen upgrade, repair or basic remodel
- Bathroom upgrade, repair or remodel
- Lighting fixtures and skylights
- Flooring and floor coverings
- Interior and exterior painting
- Master bedroom to master suite conversion
- Repair / replace / add decks, patios, porches
- Repair / replace roof, gutters and downspouts
- Repair / replace plumbing and electrical systems
- Converting un-permitted Square footage
Smart "Cost-Effective" Improvements
- Energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Heating and air conditioning upgrades
- Lighting system upgrades
- Replacing windows and doors
- Water heater upgrade
- Weatherization and insulation
Purchase Funding For "As Is" Properties
- Buyer Cosmetic Needs - If this was brand new, would you buy this house?
- The home inspection: Recommended Repairs
- Compliance/Lending condition requirements
- Excessive peeling paint
- Termite clearance
- Damaged or missing key components of the home
- Heating, electrical, plumbing
- Unpermitted square footage