Living Lifestyle Changes
As a contractor in this new environment, consumers are spending more time at home and this is creating increased opportunities for contractors to “hone-in” on renovations to existing homes.
Whether you are looking to remodel or build a new home, the cost of construction normally exceeds the original quote and many borrower’s end up exhausting project funds and are unable to receive a loan through a traditional bank. Lighthouse Capital Group offers attractive solutions which include:
- Experience assisting with future or after completed value with 30-year fixed “all-in-one”-construction permanent loans
- Cost breakdown audit assistance for you and your client
- Fund Control to protect you and your client
- Contractor / Lender document approval processing
- Site visits
Did You Know?
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR – 2019), homeowners spend over $400 billion renovating annually in the US. Over 55% in suburban neighborhoods and over 52% in urban neighborhoods.
Turn your “As-Is” home into an Ideal “Come-in” home
LCG is one of the most experienced “As Is” mortgage lenders in California and our “One-Stop-Shop” of loan programs provides the below opportunities to develop new clients.
Assist homeowners with no money on hand
- Provide homeowners with thousands of dollars in funding for cosmetic repairs, home improvements and common upgrades.
- Make it easy for homeowners to obtain their wish list of cosmetic repairs, home improvements and common upgrades
- Pre-qualify homeowners for a loan amount INCLUDING repairs, improvements and upgrades
- Close within 30 to 45 days to get started on repairs!
Converting your home to an Energy Efficiency home
LCG is also one of the only lender’s in California with this high level of lending experience, combined with certifications in Sustainable and Green Building. Although this hybrid loan program is no longer available, more and more consumers are still making their home energy efficient. Given our experience with previous hybrid loans, LCG can guide you on the best path to achieve your “green” home with the below benefits.
- Enhanced property value
- Lower utility bills
- Healthier and more comfortable home
- Receive a certified home energy audit
- Reduced maintenance