Hybrid Home Loan Program™
GoGreen Lending is a “Green Division” of Lighthouse Capital Group. We are the most experienced “As Is” mortgage lender, helping homebuyers and homeowners solve cosmetic and energy efficient property issues. Use our unique Hybrid Home Loan Program™ to purchase or refinance & upgrade your “As Is” house into your energy efficient Ideal Home.
Are you frustrated and tired of looking at the "As Is" houses for sale?
Is it taking longer than you expected to find the right home?
Have you lost a chance to buy a home due to:
- Getting beat out by other offers
- Cash buyers purchasing fixer properties
- Properties need fixing & upgrades
- Sellers asking for "As Is" offers ("Take it or leave it")
- No extra funds to fix up properties after purchase
- Extremely low inventory on Ideal Homes
Did you know?
Many of the homes that sold during the financial crisis and even today are in financial distress, or are cosmetically challenged due to short sales and bank owned properties. In addition, they lack energy efficient upgrades because they were built before the 1978 energy code was written.
GoGreen Lending's Hybrid Loan Program
Now it's easy to turn any "As Is" house Into your Ideal Home.
Our Hybrid Loan Program™ is a unique solution that helps you make the cosmetic upgrades and energy efficient improvements you want, as soon as you close escrow.
Cosmetic upgrades can be applied in a wide variety of popular home improvements that increase both value & comfort.
- Kitchen upgrade, repair or basic remodel
- Bathroom upgrade, repair or remodel
- Lighting fixtures and skylights
- Flooring and floor coverings
- Interior and exterior painting
- Master bedroom to master suite conversion
- Repair / replace / add decks, patios, porches
- Repair / replace roof, gutters and downspouts
- Repair / replace plumbing and electrical systems
- Converting un-permitted Square footage
Energy Efficient & Green Upgrades
Our Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) program provides improvements with these great benefits:
- 100% financing
- Lower utility bills
- Enhanced property value
- A healthier and more comfortable home
- Receive a certified home energy audit
- Reduced maintenance
Smart "Cost-Effective" Improvements
- Energy efficient kitchen appliances
- Heating and air conditioning upgrades
- Lighting system upgrades
- Replacing windows and doors
- Water heater upgrade
- Weatherization and insulation
Funding For "As Is" Properties
- Buyer Cosmetic Needs - If this was brand new, would you buy this house?
- The Home Inspection: Recommended Repairs
- Compliance/Lending Condition Requirements
- Excessive peeling paint
- Termite clearance
- Damaged or missing key components of the home
- Heating, Electrical, Plumbing
- Unpermitted square footage