Eligible properties include single and multi-tenant properties including warehouses used for storage, and also self-storage facilities.
Obtaining a commercial loan for your property is possible when it meets some of these basic requirements:
- Steady occupancy history
- Potential for profitability
- Access to primary thoroughfares
Whether you need acquisition financing or you want to refinance an existing storage property we can help you structure the storage loan that meets your goals.
Commercial Loan Program
Get Pre Approved for a Loan
Your Credit Score and Income history will determine your interest rate as well as loan type and amount. Lighthouse Capital Group will provide your credit scores and walk you through all of your options. With 25 years of lending experience, Lighthouse Capital Group has some of the most qualified people in the industry and some of the most competitive rates.
Seven Steps in the Commercial Financing Process
Determine the purpose
- Purchase for investment
- Purchase for owner occupied use
- Lower your payments
- Cash out for other purposes
- Contact a good lender to discuss your options
- Send required loan application information
- Confirm financing meets your needs with lender
- Finalize your loan approval
- Sign your loan papers for your purpose
- Close the commercial loan transaction